And like a nightmare, I am back! Sorry for my absence these past few months. I debated if closing Confidently Living would be a good idea and decided to revamp my efforts on postings and sharing the events we attend. It’s been a bit crazy health wise for me and I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia so a lot of this past year has been dedicated to attending one doctor visit after another. Now that we know what’s going on I hope things will somewhat calm down for me.
So Yesterday we headed to the Gluten Free Connecticut Expo in Bristol, CT. It was insanely packed but I got to sample a few items that I would never have otherwise tried.
Vendors whose products I tried:
- Lisa’s Luna Pizza www.lunapizzasimsbury.com
- Eat Naturall Perfect Pancake Mix www.eatnaturall.com
- Amazing Nutrition Protein Powders www.amaznut.net
- Enjoy Life www.enjoylifefoods.com
- Izzy B’s Allergen-Free Bakery www.ibcakes.com
Vendors that are worth checking out:
- Live Fit www.livefitct.com
- De Puma’s Gluten Free Pasta www.depumaspasta.com
- Gluten Intolerance Group www.gluten.org/shorelineeast
- By the way Bakery www.btwbakery.com
- Sam and Oliver www.samandoliver.com
And there where many more vendors in attendance to check out more information on the Gluten Free Connecticut Events and Vendors visit http://glutenfreeconnecticut.com/gluten-free-connecticut-food-expo/