This is a really easy and simple recipe for a quick snack that in my house get devoured in 2 seconds flat. Fried Potato Balls, these little treats can be cooked as is or stuffed with cheese or meat. Be creative and when you give it a go let me know what you think.
- left over mashed potatoes made from real potatoes not boxed equivalent of 4 potatoes.
- 1/2 cup seasons bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinch of each salt and pepper
- 2 large egg
- 1-2 tsp of olive oil
Watch the videos for the detailed recipe.
So now sit back and enjoy these and if you try them let me know what you think. Did you like them? Change them? Add a different ingredient? I’d love to hear.
Thanks again everyone.
Follow me on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/confidentlylivinglife
- Twitter: #confidentlylive
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/confidentlyliving/